What´s the next thing is DIY accessories? Kneepads. Yeah.. at first I thought NO too, but after seeing these pop up all over fashion blogs in the past month in leggins, hosiery and as separate accessories, they are starting to grow on me. And they can´t be bad since Angie from Norwegian Wood is making them. The DIY/trashion version would of course be to use shoulder pads.
Kneepads at Gabriella Marina Gonzalez / Victorian Sci–Fi Surgery FW10 collection.
Kneepadded leggings at Etsy. By Norwegian Wood.
Hansel from Basel’s “Knee Pad” Socks at Fawn Boutique Toronto.
These look really cool and something easy to try!
ReplyDeleteP.S You might like to join my Chanel Particuliere nail varnsih giveaway xx
Such a cool idea. Your blog always makes me smile :)
ReplyDeleteBeautifully! And very creative! Well done! ;-)
ReplyDeleteI always wanted to get add add-on knee pads for my pants but I wasn't aware that someone had already come up with the idea. I think they would be really handy for a clumsy person like me. ;D
ReplyDeletethese are awesome - i'm gonnahave to have a go at making some! grungechicnemo.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete