Loving this ape head / skull bag thingies in Somarta FW10 collection. Anyone know any good 3D CAD programmers that could make me a cutting pattern for it?? Anyone? I´d like to make myself one from secondhand leather. The boot heels also look like very DIYable. Hot glue (glue gun) for form and gold carft paint for color perhaps? Photos via FirstView.
*EDIT* I´ve got it!! 3D halloween paper crafts. And a few google searches later I found this, a 3D skull pattern with instructions. The model should be printed on paper and has some graphics on it, but I´m sure it can be transformed to a working bag pattern.
omg i want those skull bags
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletemmm i don't know what happened with my comment, i don't speak your languaje and i click on a bottonm without know ahaha
ReplyDeletei was saying about those lovely white shoes! Are so amazing! =)
The skull bag is to die for!
ReplyDeleteDruling...I want those shoes and I must have that bag <3 skulls are sooooo "my thing"!
ReplyDeleteFind me an Auto CAD prodrammer who can make the pattern in 2D and I´ll make the tutorial for you. :)
ReplyDeleteMaybe you could use one of those plastic Halloween skulls to make a pattern? Just a thought.
ReplyDeleteCuriously creepy and OTT!
ReplyDeletethose shoes are awesomeness ! : D
ReplyDeleteYou could perhaps go about it like this - http://www.testroete.com/index.php?location=head only simplified. I could have a crack at making a 3D model, I've found some 3D skulls already via Google 3D warehouse, they would just need to be simplified/appropriated... and then imported into Autocad 3D before Pepakura...
ReplyDeleteI´ve got it!! 3D halloween paper crafts. And a few google searches later I found this, a 3D skull pattern with instructions. The model should be printed on paper and has some graphics on it, but I´m sure it can be transformed to a working bag pattern. :D
ReplyDeleteAnd here´s the link:
ReplyDeletehttp://ravensblight.com/HumanSkull.html
Wow, those runway items are just insane and preposterous and most people probably won't be caught dead in them. ...And yet, I love it!
ReplyDeletex
I need to make one of these!
ReplyDeleteI will so make a bag from the pattern and let you know when I do.
ReplyDeleteI saw these bags on another blog and I just love the first one !!
ReplyDeleteThis is amazingly beautiful !
love it , where can i buy it from ?
ReplyDelete