Sophie Lupas feat. OutsaPop


I love getting mail from my readers and hearing their thoughts on DIY. And then I got this.. Sophie Lupas from Madrid Spain, did this design project a part of her university studies, based on my blog. How cool! I´m so flattered. Included here is an inspirational collage, an illustration and photo of the design. Love the way she incorporated my signature thing, the t-shirt shredding, in the back of the peplum dress. Wonderful work! I would absolutely wear this.

Design: Sophie Lupas
Photographer: Sonia Gomez Montalvo
Via Behance.





Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

1 comment:

  1. Thank YOU for the wonderful inspiration! I just adore your blog, and being featured on it flatters me beyond belief!!

    ReplyDelete