DIY grumpy cat shorts


Grumpy cat has been a DIY inspiration for many craft projects. Most of them are pretty much off my personal age limit (I feel doing a grumpy cat manicure is too much for a 35 year old, no matter how young I feel at heart..), but I laughed out loud when I saw these shorts at iLoveToCreate blog by Suzie Shinseki. Just brilliant. Check out the tutorial here. The meme pic at the end just made it all even better... I mean awful.


Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the feature! I'll let Suzie know you liked them. She's an amazing artist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hei!
    Tein pienen jutun kirjastas (joka on muuten mahtava!) blogiini, ihan vain ilmoitusasia. :)

    www.millaswardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete