Long live Bloglovin


If you haven't already heard the news, Google Reader is shutting down on July 1st. If you use Google Reader to follow my blog, consider switching over to Bloglovin'. I use it for all my blog reader traffic and have used it for years. I think it look great and is easy to organize the blogs you read (I follow about 100 blogs, that´s a lot of traffic..). 

So please come and follow me there.


Photos: Meri Björn / For Improbatur Magazine interview 2013




Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

4 comments:

  1. Bloglovin is the best, so simple to use and you never miss a post from your favourite bloggers!

    www.whatsashawears.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already follow you on bloglovin ♥
    Love your blog!
    x fashialies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sulla on tosi mahtavia ideoita, olet kaunis ja tyylikäs nainen,
    kiva seurata blogiasi ja suosiotasi myös täältä lahden takaa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, the hair! <3333

    http://hypemyhip.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete