Yo thrift styleeee




"Savin' my money and I'm hella happy that's a bargain, bitch
I'ma take your grandpa's style, I'ma take your grandpa's style."

Holla to all my second hand biacheessss. 
Laughed my ass of when I saw this video. It it just done so right.
This is how I feel like when I go second hand hunting at thrift stores and now I finally have a soundtrack to jam with.






Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

2 comments:

  1. ha ha, couldn't agree with you more. i think this soundtrack is hilarious and brilliant and unabashedly true. they should just keep in on replay at the thrift store...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious. I gotta find a clean version so I can send to my mom. (She practically lives at Goodwill.)

    ReplyDelete