Trashion! book launch party


Oh my... What a night. Adams (THE club to go to in Helsinki right now) was packed with smiling people. We had so much fun. I had brought mannequins to show the book collection and played my Trashion soundtrack all night. Smiling, crying, hugging, champagne and more champagne. I did not want it to end.

Photos: Maria Baranova


Trashion! book is now in the stores:





















Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

7 comments:

  1. amazing people, amazing photos!

    http://hypemyhip.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been a silent but proud follower of your blog for a few years now...actually 4 or 5 years now.I just want to say I am so proud of you and many blessings and success to you.Peace,Love and Light from Brooklyn,NY...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Looks like it was a huge success. Hope I can make it to your US launch party! 😁

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like it was a great night, I love looking at everyone hairstyles and outfits.
    xx Tanya
    http://aciddreamsandsugarhighs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete