"How can you wear that..?" "Just put it on."

LOUISE INGALLS STURGES 1.png_effected

Louise Sturges for StyleLikeU.com from StyleLikeU on Vimeo.


I love recycle artist Louise Ingalls Sturges. Her hippiesque style, attitude and positivity is very inspirational to me. The fashion world needs more style icons like her. Who´s your latest style icon discovery? Link!!

Louise Ingalls Sturges 4.png_effected
Louise Ingalls Sturges 3.png_effected
Louise Ingalls Sturges 5.png_effected
Louise Ingalls Sturges 6.png_effected
Louise Ingalls Sturges 7.png_effected
Louise Ingalls Sturges 8.png_effected
Louise Ingalls Sturges 9.png_effected
Louise Ingalls Sturges 2.png_effected

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

7 comments:

  1. Oh Loooove the photos.
    My favorite is the plaid pants :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a new inspiration to share, but I wanted to say that I totally agree with the quote that titles this post!

    AND (speaking of "pulling off" less-conventional looks), I just whipped up my own pair of drop-crotch pants from chocolate coloured linen. Totally inspired by all the great drop-crotch pants on your blog, thank you!!(http://pacificrain.blogspot.com/2011/07/taking-plunge.html is the link if you want to see!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg! she's so cute and i totaly love her style and her messy room. she definetly is a atyle icon!

    hugs & kisses,
    The Sassy Sparrow

    ReplyDelete
  4. that title is the best! last week i wore leoprint white pois together and lots of people asked me that!:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love her home decor and her effortless style.

    http://wildthingsrunfaster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved this on stylelikeu! she's super rad - love that she collects all that stuff, and she's so right about travel!
    I'm loving Lykke Li's style right now, I did a post on it: https://rhythmandritual.wordpress.com/2011/07/15/unrequited-love/ x

    ReplyDelete