Have a nice day!

fedora hat shiffon shirt

I recently cut up two pairs of leather pants to shorts. Now I have the legs still left and unused. I´m sure they would serve me well if I made them to a leather shopping tote. The smiley stamp will be a different story. My leather is so soft that regular leather carving or tooling mathods propably will not work. I´m sure the only way is to stamp or press it on, but where do I get a smiley stamp that size.. Anywayz.

smiley leather tote

Big styling trends at the moment:
  • 90´s platform shoes
  • fringed clothes and accessories
  • shiffon shirts
  • fedora hats
  • natural crystal necklaces
  • navajo / native american prints
  • fringes secondhand band tees
  • caftans and ponchos
  • head jewelry

Look these up at Etsy, Nasty Gal vintage and Spanish Moss Vintage.

90s platform shoes

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

1 comment:

  1. I agree Ive been wanting to make a black shopper! Let me know how yours turns out! Doing a blog giveaway with a couple of sterling silver stone rings! will be adding crystal necklaces (lemurian seed) soon! Enter if you're interested!

    http://cheapchicobsession.com/2011/07/cheap-chic-obsession-store-giveaway-free-stuff/

    ReplyDelete