Safety first

Discount safety pin cross tee 6
Discount safety pin cross tee 1
Discount safety pin cross tee 2
Discount safety pin cross tee 3

Old tee, scissors and a s***load of safety pins looks like this. Or secondhand leather straps and small buckles to strapped sleeves. Via Di$count.

Discount leather strap sleeve bracelets 1
Discount leather strap sleeve bracelets 2
Discount leather strap sleeve bracelets 3

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

5 comments:

  1. Aaaaaaaaahhhh!!! You're a genious, I love safety pins!!! The second idea is great too, THANX!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first pictures of the safety pin dresses. Safety pins and fishnets seem like a natural combo...
    melina bee

    ReplyDelete
  3. correct me if i'm wrong, but wasnt it PELAYO, who came up with this concept first?? I don't know, but he has another version of this concept. they both are still amazing..

    http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4041/4429228861_bbf6e2da9e_o.jpg

    I want to diy this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Safetypins are a DIY classic and I´m familiar with the t-shirt done by Prince Pelayo. Actually I´ve blogged about it before :) I thought this was a good variation of "DIY safetypin crosses in tees".

    See here all the stuff and projects I´ve posted about safetypins. Loads of ideas there!

    http://www.outsapop.com/search/label/safetypin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uauu *.* such much work put on it! looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete