DIY Burberry skirt

DIY Burberry tie skirt tutorial by Fashion Infusion

Fabulous!! This is one of the trendiest fashion tutorials I´ve seen in a while. I really have to find time for making thi sometime this spring. I´m thingking either made from lace, secondhand silk scarfs or flower patterned curtains..? Wanna make one for yourself? Go to Fashion Infusion for instructions. She has a stylish blog and loads more inspirational DIY projects. Went to my reader immediately! She also makes these beautiful jewelry, available at Etsy.

Just curious.. Why don´t you guys send me mail when you make stuff this cool?? I don´t have time to look up all these myself! :P

Fashion Infusion DIY chain harness 3
Fashion Infusion DIY chain harness

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

22 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS ! such a cool idea
    http://jaimemesculottesrose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ace - this looks really good and it's fun to be able to choose your own colours : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU. I LOVE THIS SKIRT. I LOVE YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cool *_*
    I'm definitely making this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome skirt, but I think it would make me look like a stuffed sausage.

    ReplyDelete
  6. fantastic! thanks for sharing, I'll try do it myself :)))
    kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous skirt!! I linked to your tutorial on Craft Gossip Sewing:
    http://sewing.craftgossip.com/tutorial-make-a-burberry-inspired-skirt/2010/03/11/

    --Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's so amazing! I'd love to make that skirt myself, if I had the patience.
    And the first jewellery piece on her shoulder is beautiful.
    Amazing.

    Sahara xo.
    overtly-grand.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhhh I'm making one of those - navy blue jersey here I come :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. you're fantasic
    more diy please
    I love making clothes myself but in Poland theres no such universities :(
    your posts inspires me a lot

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is fabulous :) so going to try this :)
    P.S i've just finished a DIY project as well would love it if you visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow the skirt is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for featuring me on your blog.. :))
    I just found out about this today, i had readers from you came over to my blog and mention that they found me through you..:P I am really glad and thankful..:)

    Cheers,'
    Becca

    ReplyDelete
  14. OH wow, I found that skirt tut on a fashion forum a couple of months ago & completely forgot about it! Thank you for reminding me, am DEF going to try this very soon! :) xox

    ReplyDelete
  15. Even though I'm really bad in sewing, I have to try to make that skirt, it's just awesomee! :))

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow really really cute. I believe I may try soon!

    Twila
    blog.twilasvintageclothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow i love this blog!I will follow you

    ReplyDelete
  18. hi!
    does anyone know what sort of fabric this uses?
    do you think she used jersey? or was it annother sort of nonstrechy fabric?
    it looks soo cool!!!

    ReplyDelete