Reet Aus Up-shirt at Kickstarter


Reet Aus, the Estonian eco designer, she can now mass produce a t-shirt with an 80% smaller environmental footprint using industry cut waste. Yup, 80%. They call it the Up-shirt! This project is now at Kickstarter. I urge you to back this up as I see great potential in what Reet does and also I´d love to give her the opportunity to show regular fashion industry the finger.

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

1 comment:

  1. love it! I just discovered this idea/concept on ecotourre a few days back and I am so excited! I immediately donated to their kickstarted. xoRach http://theyearofslowfashion.com

    ReplyDelete