DIY inspiration - Margiela zipper wrap sweater



Maison Martin Margiela really is t h e brand for simple design, with a twist. This wrap sweater is just a wide rectangle piece wrapped around the body and fastened with a single long zipper sewn around the edge. DIY?

Photos via Net a porter.

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

7 comments:

  1. tää on nerokas vaatekappale! lieväs darras ja hysterias passaa alottaa aamu jollain aivottomal suunnittelulla ja funssaamisel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing idea!!
    I'll try to make it, thanks for sharing

    Marta
    2ndfunniestthing.blogspot.com
    DIY & unique pieces

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Bee Craft Inspirations, under the Page 4 post on Sep. 12, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome idea! Looks unique and stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this. Any plans for posting a how-to for us?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, if this winter is going to be as cold as the last one, I probably have to make this. And if I do, I´ll post a tutorial about it, of course.

    ReplyDelete