Fighting against time


Photos: Mikko Rasila

It´s going to be a bit boring here for the next days/weeks as I´m finishing my book materials for the publisher.. But I have not forgotten about you! Bare with me. A few more weeks and then it is off to print. Can´t wait... to get an 9 hour sleep again. Can´t remember what that felt like. 

My DIY fashion book (with 30 clothes customizing tutorials) will be published mid October (in Finnish only).
Other fun stuff and surprises coming later this month for all my readers! 

Also, I´m planning to visit Dublin/Ireland in October! 
More about that later when things are confirmed... Stay tuned.

:D

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

6 comments:

  1. awesome!
    Congratulation for the book! Can't wait to see it!
    Will it be released a digital version we can purchase?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you best of luck with your new book! Wish it was in English :( Will it be on amazon.com?
    xx
    maya

    ReplyDelete
  3. I´d like it to be on Amazon! :) But I´m still trying to find an agent in the UK or US so I could have it traslated to English..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heard that Amazon offers self publishing services.
    I'm not sure how it works but i think it's on demand: when a book is purchased it gets printed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the tip! I´ll look into this :)

    ReplyDelete