gTie leather shopper

gTie leather shopping bag Kauppakassi Stella Harasek 1

My older readers must know I have a difficult love-hate relationship to tote bags. The trashionista in me loves them. If they are made from recycled materials, they are the most ecological shopping bags because you can reuse them over and over again. But the vain fashionista in me hates most of them because so many are sooo ugly. And I really don´t see the point of wearing /using something just because they are ecological. I want things also to look good. My friend Jenni (from the label gTie) answered to my prayers by adding the perfect shopper to her collection - a black shopper made from leather. Super stylish and reusable. It fits pretty much to any style and wardrobe. Available from her web shop for 40 euro (about 53 dollars). Plastic bags are so last season..

Via Paras Aika Vuodesta
Photos Stella Harasek and gTie.

gTie leather shopping bag Kauppakassi Stella Harasek 2 gTie leather shopping bag Kauppakassi 1

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

3 comments:

  1. OMG this is the perfect way to get into the leather trend. I will try to make it, seems simple enough.

    http://sserendipitym.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a love/hate approach to totes too but this one looks perfectly flexible and soft. If only it was real leather. Guess I could always make my own!

    ReplyDelete