Hey guys! I did a few updates on my blog. You are now able to share, tweet, bookmark and send me mail easier than before! All these new features can be found from the botton toolbar on my blog. For example, if you want to e-mail me, click the "Contact us" button. Let me know if somethings not working propely and I´ll fix it! :D
Images via Platinum Evil. The written message in the last picture is not meant for anybody directly, but an example on how things can be written to clothes with textile pens..
I love the last image, so powerful. :)
ReplyDeletesharpest-lives@blogspot.com
I saw the message from the last photo on a bumper sticker while on my honeymoon in San Francisco. I laughed for days, every time I thought about it. Kind of genius, really, using the same expletive as verb, adjective, and noun in the same sentence!
ReplyDelete