Old 80´s briefcases are something that most of us just pass by at the fleamarket. Maybe we should not..
D.I.Y. Lace Briefcase tutorial by A Beautiful Mess.
Outi Les Pyy
Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.
I have been LOVING briefcases lately. I think they are so retro-classy. The lace is such an unexpectedly elegant touch. I adore it! Check out my DIY style blog: http://comely-vesture.blogspot.com
One of our fascinators will fit perfectly this this style!
Santirso Pasión & Crown Princess Victoria <3 The spanish designer Ana Santirso made a personal gift to Princess Victoria of Sweden a "Silver & Black Hand Embroidered Fascinator" from the last collection of Santirso Pasión. During the offical visit of Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel's in Turku, European Capital of Culture 2011, the 19th to the 20th of September. Victoria loved it and promissed to wear it! facebook: Santirso Pasión santirsopasion.blogspot.com www.santirsopasion.com
Like to see this. I like lace also. See my blog if you want. Nice eevening!
ReplyDeleteMieke
www.gebreidesjaals.blogspot.com
I have been LOVING briefcases lately. I think they are so retro-classy. The lace is such an unexpectedly elegant touch. I adore it!
ReplyDeleteCheck out my DIY style blog:
http://comely-vesture.blogspot.com
One of our fascinators will fit perfectly this this style!
ReplyDeleteSantirso Pasión & Crown Princess Victoria <3
The spanish designer Ana Santirso made a personal gift to Princess Victoria of Sweden a "Silver & Black Hand Embroidered Fascinator" from the last collection of Santirso Pasión.
During the offical visit of Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel's in Turku, European Capital of Culture 2011, the 19th to the 20th of September.
Victoria loved it and promissed to wear it!
facebook: Santirso Pasión
santirsopasion.blogspot.com
www.santirsopasion.com