I recently cut up two pairs of leather pants to shorts. Now I have the legs still left and unused. I´m sure they would serve me well if I made them to a leather shopping tote. The smiley stamp will be a different story. My leather is so soft that regular leather carving or tooling mathods propably will not work. I´m sure the only way is to stamp or press it on, but where do I get a smiley stamp that size.. Anywayz.
Big styling trends at the moment:
- 90´s platform shoes
- fringed clothes and accessories
- shiffon shirts
- fedora hats
- natural crystal necklaces
- navajo / native american prints
- fringes secondhand band tees
- caftans and ponchos
- head jewelry
Look these up at Etsy, Nasty Gal vintage and Spanish Moss Vintage.
I agree Ive been wanting to make a black shopper! Let me know how yours turns out! Doing a blog giveaway with a couple of sterling silver stone rings! will be adding crystal necklaces (lemurian seed) soon! Enter if you're interested!
ReplyDeletehttp://cheapchicobsession.com/2011/07/cheap-chic-obsession-store-giveaway-free-stuff/