Louise Sturges for StyleLikeU.com from StyleLikeU on Vimeo.
I love recycle artist Louise Ingalls Sturges. Her hippiesque style, attitude and positivity is very inspirational to me. The fashion world needs more style icons like her. Who´s your latest style icon discovery? Link!!
Oh Loooove the photos.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite is the plaid pants :)
I don't have a new inspiration to share, but I wanted to say that I totally agree with the quote that titles this post!
ReplyDeleteAND (speaking of "pulling off" less-conventional looks), I just whipped up my own pair of drop-crotch pants from chocolate coloured linen. Totally inspired by all the great drop-crotch pants on your blog, thank you!!(http://pacificrain.blogspot.com/2011/07/taking-plunge.html is the link if you want to see!)
omg! she's so cute and i totaly love her style and her messy room. she definetly is a atyle icon!
ReplyDeletehugs & kisses,
The Sassy Sparrow
Love these photos!
ReplyDeletethat title is the best! last week i wore leoprint white pois together and lots of people asked me that!:D
ReplyDeleteLove her home decor and her effortless style.
ReplyDeletehttp://wildthingsrunfaster.blogspot.com/
Loved this on stylelikeu! she's super rad - love that she collects all that stuff, and she's so right about travel!
ReplyDeleteI'm loving Lykke Li's style right now, I did a post on it: https://rhythmandritual.wordpress.com/2011/07/15/unrequited-love/ x