In case you have not noticed yet crystal and animal tooth necklaces are the bomb right now. It all goes with the new wave hippie mystique thing going on. These are by Eliana Masgalos for VOOO. Available at Fashion Food. Eliana is also a very good example on how jewelry is photographed well for sales (Etsy sellers take notes!). I love her drawings and inspiration notebooks on the background which highlights the item and just makes it step out from the rest. I wish her design career all the best as I´m a loyal follower of her style blog THIS IS STYLE SKETCHBOOK and I think she is one the people to follow now.
Crystal clear - Eliana Masgalos for VOOO
In case you have not noticed yet crystal and animal tooth necklaces are the bomb right now. It all goes with the new wave hippie mystique thing going on. These are by Eliana Masgalos for VOOO. Available at Fashion Food. Eliana is also a very good example on how jewelry is photographed well for sales (Etsy sellers take notes!). I love her drawings and inspiration notebooks on the background which highlights the item and just makes it step out from the rest. I wish her design career all the best as I´m a loyal follower of her style blog THIS IS STYLE SKETCHBOOK and I think she is one the people to follow now.
Bloglovin
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(
465
)
-
▼
July
(
39
)
- Leather jacket skirt
- DIY Burberry Resort 2012 beaded tribal heels
- Thunderbird
- Crystal clear - Eliana Masgalos for VOOO
- Shoe inspiration - Zack Lo
- Plastic
- DIY - scarf vest tutorial
- DIY - branch hanger
- Book branch
- Wet plates
- Secondhand poetry bombing by Agustina Woodgate
- Claire-Anne O'Brien giant knit stools
- Remade by Bitching and Junkfood
- Bombshell
- Safety pin necklaces and studded bleched flannels
- Styling secondhand knitwear
- Weapon of choice
- Kallion puistokirppis huomenna Helsingissä!
- Peace in chains
- Have a nice day!
- Bad
- The Unconventional
- Masses by Jlinsnider
- The perfect thing
- Rope trick
- "I don't have an attitude problem, you have a prob...
- El Anatsui recycled wall art
- Dip it.
- Studded cape
- No title
- "How can you wear that..?" "Just put it on."
- Only boobs and shoes
- DIY: McQueen Knuckle Duster Eyeglass Case Clutch
- Pearls
- Asymmetric White
- DIY watch necklace
- Be curious
- Balenciaga biker boot
- Kittinghawk
-
▼
July
(
39
)
Read about:
- DIY
- Jewelry
- Outi Pyy
- T-shirt
- accessories
- beads
- bleached
- book
- bustier
- button
- cape
- cardigan
- chains
- clothes
- collar
- collection
- consumption
- corset
- crafts
- crochet
- customized
- cut
- denim
- design
- designer
- dress
- dye
- earrings
- eco
- editorial
- embroidery
- etsy
- fabric
- fabric printing
- fashion
- feathers
- fringe
- harness
- hats
- home
- housut
- how-to
- inspiration
- interior
- lace
- leather
- outsapop
- painted
- pants
- patchwork
- reconstruction
- refashion
- ribbons
- safetypin
- secondhand
- sewing
- shirt
- shoes
- skirt
- studs
- styling
- trashion
- tutorial
So pretty!
ReplyDeletehttp://wildchild-live.blogspot.com/
love this.
ReplyDeleteThis is very inspirational for me
ReplyDelete