Hey, Diana from Canada wrote today to ask for help in re-creating this adorable metal wire ring she´d seen online. If you´ve done any metal wire works or know sources to help Diana, please comment below. I´m not familiar with wire works unfortunately.. Thanks guys!!
Bloglovin
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(
465
)
-
▼
February
(
39
)
- Balenciaga shirt vol. (another post)
- What ever
- Edun Fall 2011
- Mango and Not Just A Label are looking for new tal...
- Trashion doggystyle
- Givency SS2011 zipper shirt details
- DIY toothbrush bracelet
- Splash of neon
- DIY - braided hex nut bracelet
- 2 in 1 t-shirt dress - Take off your clothes
- Written in metal
- Kole zipper boot
- Slit to the max
- Bullet with butterfly wings
- Ompeluseura tuunauskilpailu
- Office cowboy
- Pearls
- MissMix tutorial - t-shirt body
- DIY blogger discovery - Rar Traum Store
- Plastic fantastic
- DIY Campbell Wrecker boots from watch straps
- Bustiers and pasties
- Cross dressed
- Chanel gloves by Ines
- Manboy trashion
- Holy Chanel!
- Crochet mask
- Valentines lace bowtie
- H&M Waste collection
- DIY Chanel maxi chain earrings
- Denim gentleman
- Unwash wear? Eco or just unhygienic?
- Stone
- Ugly sweater party
- Heel condoms
- G Louise
- Always in style, since 1970´s
- Boy scout
- Ann Demeulemeester Mens Fall 2011 collection
-
▼
February
(
39
)
Read about:
- DIY
- Jewelry
- Outi Pyy
- T-shirt
- accessories
- beads
- bleached
- book
- bustier
- button
- cape
- cardigan
- chains
- clothes
- collar
- collection
- consumption
- corset
- crafts
- crochet
- customized
- cut
- denim
- design
- designer
- dress
- dye
- earrings
- eco
- editorial
- embroidery
- etsy
- fabric
- fabric printing
- fashion
- feathers
- fringe
- harness
- hats
- home
- housut
- how-to
- inspiration
- interior
- lace
- leather
- outsapop
- painted
- pants
- patchwork
- reconstruction
- refashion
- ribbons
- safetypin
- secondhand
- sewing
- shirt
- shoes
- skirt
- studs
- styling
- trashion
- tutorial
Here is a diy tutorial for a "love" wire ring!
ReplyDeletehttp://blameboogie.blogspot.com/2011/02/diy-show-me-love-ring.html
Check this out...
ReplyDeletehttp://www.ecouterre.com/upcycle-old-electrical-wire-into-grains-hand-knotted-ring-diy-tutorial/
a good place to start.
I've done some wire work just with wire from my dad's shed.
ReplyDeleteYou can check it out here >>
http://catelynamy.blogspot.com/2010/12/diy-jewellery.html
Wire + jewelery pliers is all you need :)
LOVE!
ReplyDeleteAinoo vaan että mistä saan tollasta mustaa rautalankaa? :/ :)
ReplyDeleteI gave recreating this ring a go and think my results were fairly accurate to the original (though my word choice differed). It's difficult to do a wire-wrap tutorial as I can't always hold the wire and the camera at the same time, but I gave it a shot!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.merrickmonroe.com/?p=2406
I tried to recreate this ring with fairly accurate results (though I used different words). It was hard to do a thorough tutorial as I can't both hold the wire and the camera at the same time, but I tried to show/explain as much as I could. Hope it helps you Diana!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.merrickmonroe.com/?p=2406
Eikö rautakaupoista saa? Siellähän myydään kaikenvärisellä muovilla päällystettyjä rautalankoja. Tai kierätyskeskuksesta..? En ole vähään aikaan rautalankaa käynyt etsimässä.
ReplyDeleteWow! Upea blogi! Juuri eksyin tänne..
ReplyDeletelovely post
ReplyDeletelet me know your thoughts on my new blog entry and follow me at:
My Couture Diaries
My Couture Diaries
My Couture Diaries
Wow I've never tried this DIY before. Not sure where to start, but I may attept this. It's so lovely.
ReplyDeletexoxo,
melrod
lovely post
ReplyDeletelet me know your thoughts on my new blog entry and follow me at:
My Couture Diaries
My Couture Diaries
My Couture Diaries
lovely post
ReplyDeletelet me know your thoughts on my new blog entry and follow me at:
My Couture Diaries
My Couture Diaries
My Couture Diaries
supercute ring :)
ReplyDeleteXO, Step On My Heelz