She has a rad vision on DIY fashion and she makes beautiful jewelry, introducing Rar Traum Store! Her inspiration boards and Lady Gaga inspired DIY fashion projects are really something special to check out. Fashion bloggin world needs more DIY oriented people like her, people with an original style and a fresh outlook on fashion and the ability and determination to make it happen.
Spotted via A Pair and a Spare.
I'm blushing right now :) internet's too kind for me lately
ReplyDeletethank you very much :***
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE them!! ALL of them!
ReplyDeleteyou have great blog and i'm following you!
I like to do my own acessories...
Hope you like my blog:
http://www.kikisbookofdreams.blogspot.com/
xoxo Kiki
The glasses and ring are amazing! :D
ReplyDeleteKeep up the great posts.
Her blog is mind-blowing, so many ideas! Nice to see someone else who likes playing around with nails! Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeletequeen gaga take over the world
ReplyDeleteLovely stuff!
ReplyDeleteI feel like this isn't a good time to say this, but I've just started out my own blog, so please stop by when you get the chance!
love the lipstick
ReplyDeletelet me know your thoughts on my new blog entry and follow me at:
My Couture Diaries
My Couture Diaries
My Couture Diaries