I have been so buzy lately that I´ve totally forgotten to browse Etsy through for new trashion (fashions from recycled materials) finds. Unfortunately tag "recycled" in category "womens clothing" still give a high number of too-colorful-fairy-hippie-A-lined knitwear reconstructions and only very few in trendy trashion chic. 80% of the items sold in this category had exposed-stretched-serger-seams somewhere...??!! Waste of perfectly good wool, I tell'ya. It just makes the garment look cheaply made. If you don´t know how to serge knitwear without having it wave like that, read your machine manuals through again. (a moment of trashion frustration) Sorry, but I´m a Scandi. Liking simple and monotone colored designs and smooth seams is in my blood. I want to see more trashion design, and less trashion crafts. I know you guys and your fab creations are out there. Somewhere.
But a presistant surfer always gets a reward. Here´s some of the good stuff and intresting new shops I found today!
Messy silver chain cuff and necklace by Chezkevito.
Denim couture dress and cropped white leather gloves by OblivionClothing.
Reconstructed sport t-shirt dress by Dannyliz.
Skull cut sweater by GinaMicheleEco.
Bold shoulder leather and denim jacket by LeilanniLand.
Recycled denim rockabilly halter dress by HaloStitch.
Blue Bird Corset and high waisted undies by SlipperySlopeBloomer.
Silky champagne corset dress by BuffaloHeart.
Tunic sewn from recycled fabrics by Nattyboho.
Applique teddy bear top by Violetbella.
Folded felt fascinator by Pookaqueen.
that bracelet is awesome
ReplyDeletecome follow xoo
That reconstructed t-shirt is so gorgeous. I'm bookmarking this so I can try it when I finally have some time.
ReplyDeleteThat first jacket is just TOO GOOD! I really want to make one for myself.
ReplyDelete