I have a friend who makes designer neck accessories, super rad neck accesories. Stuff "to tie for". I did not even know neckwear had somany different names before I met her.
Radicals
Cravats
Mousers (black/white tie)
Plastrons (Knotted Scarfs)
Collars
Knots (Scarfs)
Bands
Crosets
Chokers
Skarvs
Decolts
Piratet
Killerit
Huds
..and whatnot.
And it´s not boys only. Did I say they are rad? I meand she is rad. This is her latest, a leather shoulder piece for someone famous but she won't tell me who... (sigh). I guess I have some investigating to do. gTie by Jenni Ahtiainen and she has a webshop. Her shop is located right in the centre of Helsinki, so drop by when you´re in town.
gTIE
Pursimiehenkatu 11
FI-00150 HELSINKI
Vau,really rocky and groovy!!!
ReplyDeleteWow. Now THAT is amazing! I bet if you made the shoulder pieces not stick out so far, it would be totally wearable if you were layering alot of things.
ReplyDeleteit could be made with some old boots, they look like made cutting the laced part of boots to me!
ReplyDeletehttp://matterofstyle.blogspot.com/
Wow, these are incredible. Well made & a brilliant concept. I like!
ReplyDeletexoxo
http://nickienoel.com
gorgeous love it :D
ReplyDelete