BIG news! MissMix Magazine (the Finnish teen mag I write a DIY column for) did an interview with UK super celeb Cheryl Cole, one of the todays most followed style icons. MissMix wanted to bring her something Made In Finland soooo... One of my trashion creations was given to her as a present! So exiting! I made a black studded and chained feather shoulder piece, which will also be featured as Miss Mix OutIN Palsta March DIY tutorial. So you can make yourself the same thing.. English instructions will be posted shortly. Now I need to ask my UK readers a big favor. Since theres no way for me to follow all Brittish media, magazines, TV, www, from here. PLEASE let me know if you guys see any pictures or TV apphearances of Cheryl wearing my feather accessorie. Pretty please. I´m dying to know if she liked it enough to wear it. This is Cheryl´s video for Fight For This Love.
OutsaPop DIY feather shoulder accessorie for Cheryl Cole
BIG news! MissMix Magazine (the Finnish teen mag I write a DIY column for) did an interview with UK super celeb Cheryl Cole, one of the todays most followed style icons. MissMix wanted to bring her something Made In Finland soooo... One of my trashion creations was given to her as a present! So exiting! I made a black studded and chained feather shoulder piece, which will also be featured as Miss Mix OutIN Palsta March DIY tutorial. So you can make yourself the same thing.. English instructions will be posted shortly. Now I need to ask my UK readers a big favor. Since theres no way for me to follow all Brittish media, magazines, TV, www, from here. PLEASE let me know if you guys see any pictures or TV apphearances of Cheryl wearing my feather accessorie. Pretty please. I´m dying to know if she liked it enough to wear it. This is Cheryl´s video for Fight For This Love.
Bloglovin
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(
457
)
-
▼
February
(
34
)
- Bow band
- FW10 Secondhand trend - Fly girls
- Cheap & Chic FW10 bag ladies
- OutsaPop DIY feather shoulder accessorie for Chery...
- Sexy Back
- Trashion leggins
- Evolution in DIY fashion - Diesel Black Gold Fall ...
- Reality Bites at TopShop SS2010
- Cable web
- American Psycho
- Make it (patch)work!
- Recycled cruelty?
- Deconstruction by Alexander McQueen
- Trashion Punks
- Harem pants: the rise of the low crotch
- Quickies
- R.I.P. Alexander McQueen
- Body under fringe
- Jeans mending tutorial
- Chain stitching
- Kissed by a trashionista
- Unfinished
- DIY inspiration - Zara Spring Summer 2010 The Youn...
- DIY style - Hats x 3
- Grau Wal coiffure accessories
- I´ll name her Marlene..
- Mohair stitched chains
- Secret Valentine
- The Fashion Totem
- Follow me. I know the way!
- DIY inspiration - cropped summer blouse
- DIY Video - Gareth Pugh making his SS2010 slasher ...
- Inspiration - Scribled and drawn
- Margiela Artisanal at YOOX
-
▼
February
(
34
)
Read about:
- DIY
- Jewelry
- Outi Pyy
- T-shirt
- accessories
- beads
- bleached
- book
- bustier
- button
- cape
- cardigan
- chains
- clothes
- collar
- collection
- consumption
- corset
- crafts
- crochet
- customized
- cut
- denim
- design
- designer
- dress
- dye
- earrings
- eco
- editorial
- embroidery
- etsy
- fabric
- fabric printing
- fashion
- feathers
- fringe
- harness
- hats
- home
- housut
- how-to
- inspiration
- interior
- lace
- leather
- outsapop
- painted
- pants
- patchwork
- reconstruction
- refashion
- ribbons
- safetypin
- secondhand
- sewing
- shirt
- shoes
- skirt
- studs
- styling
- trashion
- tutorial
i've made extremely similar pieces for myself...not sure i like the idea of cole sporting one but that's the snob in me. otherwise, it's a cool opportunity for you- hope it goes well.
ReplyDeleteSuper cool! That's really awesome!
ReplyDeleteWOW
ReplyDeletei loooove cheryl cole ;D
wow congrats!!!
ReplyDeletethats awesome!!!
Rianna Bethany xxxx
Oh Wowww!!! Cheryl isfab, congrats girl! I'm sure she'll love the shoulder piece, and be sure to post any pics you find of her wearing it... I'm sure she loves it!
ReplyDelete<3<3<3
realy awesome !
ReplyDeletewow, the honour that missmix thought of you as the ultimate cool Finnish designer...I absolutely agree with them!
ReplyDeleteIt is really a Cheryl item...she should contact you for more pieces