I rarely like it when people make fashion from actual trash, I especially loath "trashion" dresses made from black garbage bags, but these I like.. Barbara í Gongini had black wrapping plastic taped to models legs as trashion leggins. They are not supposed to be worn for real of course, but they do make a nice contrast to the black wool/cotton clothes and are a fresh change from all the latex leggins we´ve seen on the catwalk. Via DirtyFlaws.
Trashion leggins
I rarely like it when people make fashion from actual trash, I especially loath "trashion" dresses made from black garbage bags, but these I like.. Barbara í Gongini had black wrapping plastic taped to models legs as trashion leggins. They are not supposed to be worn for real of course, but they do make a nice contrast to the black wool/cotton clothes and are a fresh change from all the latex leggins we´ve seen on the catwalk. Via DirtyFlaws.
Bloglovin
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(
457
)
-
▼
February
(
34
)
- Bow band
- FW10 Secondhand trend - Fly girls
- Cheap & Chic FW10 bag ladies
- OutsaPop DIY feather shoulder accessorie for Chery...
- Sexy Back
- Trashion leggins
- Evolution in DIY fashion - Diesel Black Gold Fall ...
- Reality Bites at TopShop SS2010
- Cable web
- American Psycho
- Make it (patch)work!
- Recycled cruelty?
- Deconstruction by Alexander McQueen
- Trashion Punks
- Harem pants: the rise of the low crotch
- Quickies
- R.I.P. Alexander McQueen
- Body under fringe
- Jeans mending tutorial
- Chain stitching
- Kissed by a trashionista
- Unfinished
- DIY inspiration - Zara Spring Summer 2010 The Youn...
- DIY style - Hats x 3
- Grau Wal coiffure accessories
- I´ll name her Marlene..
- Mohair stitched chains
- Secret Valentine
- The Fashion Totem
- Follow me. I know the way!
- DIY inspiration - cropped summer blouse
- DIY Video - Gareth Pugh making his SS2010 slasher ...
- Inspiration - Scribled and drawn
- Margiela Artisanal at YOOX
-
▼
February
(
34
)
Read about:
- DIY
- Jewelry
- Outi Pyy
- T-shirt
- accessories
- beads
- bleached
- book
- bustier
- button
- cape
- cardigan
- chains
- clothes
- collar
- collection
- consumption
- corset
- crafts
- crochet
- customized
- cut
- denim
- design
- designer
- dress
- dye
- earrings
- eco
- editorial
- embroidery
- etsy
- fabric
- fabric printing
- fashion
- feathers
- fringe
- harness
- hats
- home
- housut
- how-to
- inspiration
- interior
- lace
- leather
- outsapop
- painted
- pants
- patchwork
- reconstruction
- refashion
- ribbons
- safetypin
- secondhand
- sewing
- shirt
- shoes
- skirt
- studs
- styling
- trashion
- tutorial
Love that top!
ReplyDeleteWowzer!
ReplyDeletelove
ReplyDeletexoxo
Love it !
ReplyDeletehttp://www.etsy.com/shop/OkSiMoRa
great leggings, love the blog
ReplyDeletecome follow the first ever fashion blog from a guys POV, let He know what you think
fashionbyhe.blogspot.com
This is a cool alternative to PVC leggings. Maybe I'll give it a try sometime.
ReplyDeleteI love the necklace!
ReplyDelete