Etsy is such a wonderfull place to shop. I´m moving this weekend and I´ve spent much time finding new stuff for my new flat. I´m not much of an Ikea fan.. I want my stuff to be either handmade, secondhand or just old and have soul. This one arrived today, a handpainted Art Deco mannequin hat stand by Sharon Sherrod. Can´t wait to get her into my new place and dress her up pretty. I´ve also purchased loads of art works and vintage items. I just wish this moving phase would be over soon and the decoration could begin... If hell exists, I´m sure they have ne room reserved for packing and moving boxes.
Photo of 20´s film star Louise Brooks and frame at RiffRaffRosie. Top image: Art print by The Black Apple. I´s called "Two of a kind".
Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI am confounded by the number of people who don't like your posts, do they not see the beauty?
ReplyDeleteMichelle, I asked them the same thing a while ago... Many replied that they just did not feel that this project or item was suitable for their personal style or taste. Nobody commented my writings negatively.
ReplyDeleteAlso I have thousands of readers daily, so if three or five did not feel the post was for them, I don´t mind! As long as readers keep coming back here I´m happy :)