This (danish?) label Von Sono, by designer Stephanie Oberg looks very comftable and inviting. The 3D face motivs in knitwear and jersey intrigue me especially. But of course I´m loving those leather piece tops as well, as they are an another type of 3D clothing design. Graphic 3D patterns are definately on the rise on my DIY-trend-o-meter. I hope not so much though that Gina Tricot, H&M or Zara get into them.. That will just f**k any trend up. The "face knit" above must be done sometime this spring from secondhand sweaters. I need one.
Fall 2009 collection: 3D faces and leather bits.
Summer 2009: Ah, crochetted skull masks. The must-have accessorie for any guerilla crafter who want to stay incognito...
Via SheBreathes.
I love the chunky .. scarf? :) Outi, check out these faces too from my blog, I thought they were quite cool too; http://hannasnest.blogspot.com/2009/07/clothes-are-art.html
ReplyDeletehehe these kind of scare me actually!
ReplyDeleteshe's german :)
ReplyDelete