Last fall I made you guys a tutorial on how to make yourself this gorgeous multi zipper harness inspired by Ann Demeulemeester Summer 2010 collection. I was delighted to see that at least one, a fellow Finnish fashion blogger (whoa that was many fs..) Kamicha from The Door In My Wardrobe made herself one! It looks great and I´m loving the way she has styled it. The Deulemeester summer collection had several different styles of these zipper accessories (vest, scarf, mask, bracelet...) so you can choose the one that suits your styling best and make that. The technique is the same for all. I used satin bias tape for mine, but the real thing is just cotton ribbon attachements. Luisaviaroma has one zipper vest in their shop, just 424 €... Or three hours if you make it yourself (instant delivery, no charge on your credit card). You pick.
Inspiration:
Zipper vest by Kamicha:
I wish you guys would send me more mail when you make stuff using my tutorials! I´d love to see what you´ve come up with! Photos via thedoorinmywardrobe and Luisaviaroma.
Gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteI think a guy (me) could wear that. I'm off to have a look at the tutorial. Thanks from a new follower!
ReplyDelete