About hair and zippers


Doo.ri had this amazing zipper and hair decorated jacket in their collection way back in the days, Fall 2009. I´m still not over it. I even know how to make on, it´s just a matter of time. That I don´t have. But I did make a new board at Pinterest called Zipper Fashions. It has all the inspirational zipper pieces I can find.

Top photo via Soma Magazine:
Photography by Alexandra Carr
Styling by Sunita Kumar
Hair: Rebecca Plymate at See Management using Kerastase
Makeup: Katey Denno at The Wall Group using Armani
Model: JP at IMG
Fashion assistant: Lizzy Heilman
Filed under Fashion | Tags: Alexandra Carr, fashion, Sept 2009, Sunita Kumar, vol 23.6

Other photos: Style.com




Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

2 comments:

  1. There was a contestant in Project Runway who did use hair in his final Top 3 collection - Chris? He was a costume designer and he got roasted for using hair. Shortly afterwards I noticed a lot of hair on the runways and felt annoyed for Chris (who I thought was quite good). But it's TV. I personally don't love the hair but I do like the use of zippers. So thats why I clicked 'don't like'

    ReplyDelete
  2. The coat is simply to die for...

    White House | Black Market
    Branded Women’s Clothing and Accessories

    ReplyDelete