Pressed "feather" ties trashion tutorial



A lot of people have asked me how I constructed the ties to my first tie dress. Well I made a TUTORIAL about it. First they all have to be opened up and all insides taken out. Then iron them. Now fold them from the middle and sew a tread on to the edge to be able to scrunch them. Pin the tie to your ironing board and press it with loads of steam (use a pillowcase if your iron does not have a teflon surface).



See the complete tutorial HERE.



This dress below is my latest project from pressed ties. I plan to make the top as a separate "shoulder piece" so I´m able to attach it to a number of dresses with safetypins. If you want to see more pics of the making of-steps, click HERE.

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment