About hair and zippers
Doo.ri had this amazing zipper and hair decorated jacket in their collection way back in the days, Fall 2009. I´m still not over it. I even know how to make on, it´s just a matter of time. That I don´t have. But I did make a new board at Pinterest called Zipper Fashions. It has all the inspirational zipper pieces I can find.
Top photo via Soma Magazine:
Photography by Alexandra Carr
Styling by Sunita Kumar
Hair: Rebecca Plymate at See Management using Kerastase
Makeup: Katey Denno at The Wall Group using Armani
Model: JP at IMG
Fashion assistant: Lizzy Heilman
Filed under Fashion | Tags: Alexandra Carr, fashion, Sept 2009, Sunita Kumar, vol 23.6
Other photos: Style.com
Bloglovin
Blog Archive
Read about:
- DIY
- Jewelry
- Outi Pyy
- T-shirt
- accessories
- beads
- bleached
- book
- bustier
- button
- cape
- cardigan
- chains
- clothes
- collar
- collection
- consumption
- corset
- crafts
- crochet
- customized
- cut
- denim
- design
- designer
- dress
- dye
- earrings
- eco
- editorial
- embroidery
- etsy
- fabric
- fabric printing
- fashion
- feathers
- fringe
- harness
- hats
- home
- housut
- how-to
- inspiration
- interior
- lace
- leather
- outsapop
- painted
- pants
- patchwork
- reconstruction
- refashion
- ribbons
- safetypin
- secondhand
- sewing
- shirt
- shoes
- skirt
- studs
- styling
- trashion
- tutorial




There was a contestant in Project Runway who did use hair in his final Top 3 collection - Chris? He was a costume designer and he got roasted for using hair. Shortly afterwards I noticed a lot of hair on the runways and felt annoyed for Chris (who I thought was quite good). But it's TV. I personally don't love the hair but I do like the use of zippers. So thats why I clicked 'don't like'
ReplyDeleteThe coat is simply to die for...
ReplyDeleteWhite House | Black Market
Branded Women’s Clothing and Accessories