I wish I had a car so I could take a field trip to a hairdressers outlet shop and come back with a trunk full of wigs. I want to make them into this hair jacket. It probably won´t be any good for keeping warm, but it will sure look good!! This one is all about looks and zero functionality. Margiela made a wig jacket like this a couple of seasons ago and I´ve been craving for one ever since. Although I could make the wig bolero with just 2 wigs...
Via Tobacco & Leather.
Dovile Virsilaite by Alice Rosati for Forget Them Magazine #1
MARGIELA WIG BOLERO SUMMER 2009
OMG Its so beautiful especially 3 photo I love that coat :)
ReplyDeleteGIVEAWAY on my blog
karissaworld.blogspot.com
The coat would be wonderful made up of hair extensions dyed that beautiful forest green, they'd be a bit cheaper than a full length wig too....
ReplyDeleteThat last picture looks kinda creepy without a face - the coat and laced (I assume) top in the first picture are gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteJessie
prettylittledollyx.blogspot.com
xxx
Hey! I'm a blogger based in México, I would like you to visit my blog and invite you to follow it if you like it!
ReplyDeletexx
E
http://byebye-blondie.blogspot.com