When I first saw this guy on Thierry Mugler´s Fall 2011 show, my jaw dropped. I thought it had all been painted on by an army of makeup artists for hours and hours. It turns out his name is Rick Genest (aka Zombie Man) and the tattoos are real! Un-beliavable. Oh, and if you´re able to get past the skin works, and focus on fashion, the studded Mugler vest and patched leather pants are also kinda groovy.
Editorial: "Hard to be passive"
Photographers: Mariano Vivanco and Nicola Formichetti.
Vogue Hommes Japan Magazine 2011.
Model: Rick Genest
Via Riot Mode.
It might be just me, but there is something about him that I find so attractive
ReplyDeletehttp://jesuisblonde.wordpress.com/
I'm usually not into face tattoos but this looks really good. The photos are amazing.
ReplyDeleteHe is amazing <3
ReplyDeleteAll I can say is...interesting...
ReplyDeleteIt might be just me, but there is something about him that I find so unattractive
ReplyDeleteI completely agree with jesuisblonde, I really like zombie man!
ReplyDeleteanothercaroline
it's sooo hoott
ReplyDeleteThat's so hardcore. Love it.
ReplyDelete