How to transfor your cowboy boots into stylish low riders. Tutorial by Love Aestetics.
BEFORE:
AFTER:
Outi Les Pyy
Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.
This unfortunately brings to mind something a retailer did to vintage cowboy boots .... Was it free people? I suppose if it's your own boots you are destroying, it isn't as bad. But I'd rather let someone have my tall boots and buy a pair of used low boots from someone else.
That´s just it.. I don´t see a point in buying new ones since I see loads of cowboy boots at fleamarkets that nobody wants. They have not been a trend in Finland since 1995..
This unfortunately brings to mind something a retailer did to vintage cowboy boots .... Was it free people? I suppose if it's your own boots you are destroying, it isn't as bad. But I'd rather let someone have my tall boots and buy a pair of used low boots from someone else.
ReplyDeleteThat´s just it.. I don´t see a point in buying new ones since I see loads of cowboy boots at fleamarkets that nobody wants. They have not been a trend in Finland since 1995..
ReplyDeleteI liked the boots before they were cut. I have two pairs of the Frye Harness boot and they are my FAVORITE. Kudos to the idea though.
ReplyDelete