Large trashion hobo bag I made from two band t-shirts for MissMix magazine September issue. Finnish tutorial with pictures at MissMix website. ENGLISH TUTORIAL COMING SOON. I´ll just have to translate the instructions... The instruction-photos are uploaded to Flickr.
Photo Mika Pollari.
I loved this bag! Now I can do something with my old band tees!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see the tutorial in English! Nice work!
ReplyDeleteTämä täytyy tehdä ja ostaa MissMix! Ihanan iso ja ekologinen veska <3
ReplyDeleteThis is brilliant! I am so into refashioning T's at the moment and this is the best idea I have seen yet, Thank you Outi!
ReplyDeleteI think the boyfriend's t-shirt collection may be getting smaller every day......
oh that's FABULOUS!
ReplyDeleteLOVE IT !!!
ReplyDeletewhere is the english translation?
ReplyDeleteSorry guys.... I havn´t gotten round to it yet. Bare with me, please. I´ll try to get them done this evening.
ReplyDeleteWhat a nice blog you have..thanks for all this information
ReplyDeleteIf you are looking to promote your brand in a unique way or want to add that special touch to your gifting solutions, an ideal option is to use customized gifts like t-shirts, pens, mugs, bags which have your company logo imprinted on them.
ReplyDeleteThis looks very professional and will create your brand awareness besides being the best way to add a personal touch to your special occasion or event.
Dear Custom T-shirts. Trashionistas do not use factory-made brand/company logo products... It might look pro but they have no soul. I make my own business cards and gifts, only from recycled materials.
ReplyDeleteThe best way to add that special touch to an event or occation is to DIY! :)