I saw these gorgeous zipper covered heels at Fashion Snoops. I have no idea on which brand has made this shoe, but I´ll investigate this further. I need to find more close up pics so I can make this for myself. I´ve got just the shoes for it, loads of metal zippers and a glue gun!
Zipper heels at Fashion Snoops
I saw these gorgeous zipper covered heels at Fashion Snoops. I have no idea on which brand has made this shoe, but I´ll investigate this further. I need to find more close up pics so I can make this for myself. I´ve got just the shoes for it, loads of metal zippers and a glue gun!
Bloglovin
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(
707
)
-
▼
August
(
68
)
- AirMail dressing
- Everybody loves Norwegian Wood
- Thrifted lace and crochet
- Fashion business after SALE insanity
- Fabric scrap neckwear
- Kimberly Ovitz Fall 2009
- Knitted shoulders seen at Stockholm streets
- Lady GaGa tube scarf
- Vampire doily bride
- Edward de Lacy
- Margiela Fall 2009 jewelry collection
- Shredding continues
- DIY accessories - Chain platforms
- Wheeler Willis Zipper Jewelry
- OutsaPop Trashion interview in MODIN Trade Magazine
- Nine Zero Zipper dress
- Knitwear lamp shades
- Shoulder drama
- OutsaPop Trashion Zipper Epaulette
- DIY fashion inspiration - Hong Kong Fashion Week
- Trashion it-bags by Ashley Watson
- Schoolboy crush
- DIY accessories - Philip Treacy Couture fascinators
- DIY fashion inspiration - Shredded tye-dye tees
- Bitching & Junkfood customized
- DIY inspiration - Julien MacDonald Fall 2009 details
- DIY inspiration - L'Wren Scott FW09 details
- Fashion General
- Zipper heels at Fashion Snoops
- The art of wearing worn and torn
- When the Beastie Boys met Cross Stitch....
- DIY shoe ruffles
- Anita Quansah fabric jewelry
- Preen lace-ups
- 2009 Junk to Funk Recycled Fashion Show Contest
- Compai book competition!
- DIY Watercolor thights by Cocorosa
- Zipper jewelry at Etsy
- Recycled jacket pillows
- One dress, 365 outfits
- Heavy duty jewelry inspiration from Lanvin
- OutsaPop Trashion t-shirt hobo bag tutorial
- Punk bling from Tom Binns
- Nuts for bolts
- Studded Fall hair
- Mamma Mia Doloris!
- Fleamarket chic
- TÖÖLÖ FASHION INSTITUTE KAPAKKARALLI
- Savexpo Eco & Recycle fair
- Amelia´s magazine
- DIY project - YSL Cage Metallic Sandals
- My DIY Chanel paper bag
- Rodarte leather cut-out thighs
- New book coming from Compai!
- Sathurday
- Päivän mietelause
- Youth vs. Future
- New necklaces in progress
- DIY paint splattered jeans
- DIY ruffle t-shirt by Love Maegan
- More than just a glove
- Metal fringes
- Singles Club for socks
- Zipper slits
- OutsaPop Trashion DIY t-shirt hobo bag
- DIY Chanel bag
- Dress me in chains?
- Holy pencil skirt
-
▼
August
(
68
)
Read about:
- DIY
- Jewelry
- Outi Pyy
- T-shirt
- accessories
- beads
- bleached
- book
- bustier
- button
- cape
- cardigan
- chains
- clothes
- collar
- collection
- consumption
- corset
- crafts
- crochet
- customized
- cut
- denim
- design
- designer
- dress
- dye
- earrings
- eco
- editorial
- embroidery
- etsy
- fabric
- fabric printing
- fashion
- feathers
- fringe
- harness
- hats
- home
- housut
- how-to
- inspiration
- interior
- lace
- leather
- outsapop
- painted
- pants
- patchwork
- reconstruction
- refashion
- ribbons
- safetypin
- secondhand
- sewing
- shirt
- shoes
- skirt
- studs
- styling
- trashion
- tutorial
those are F'n HOT!
ReplyDelete