Bloglovin
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(
707
)
-
▼
April
(
63
)
- Steampunkers with bunny fixation
- Bigger better faster stronger
- Shoelace Crochet Bag
- Costume Dept. AW 2009
- Skeleton knotted hoodie
- Peep show
- Olanic mirror dress
- Jeanadjust by Park and Cube
- Attila Design
- OutsaPop Trashion coming soon to Etsy
- Project Runway wants YOU!
- OutsaPop Trashion at Kierrätystehdas
- Nice & Shiny jacket recon
- The Rose Fascinator
- I´ll be quiet for a couple of days
- Folded denim collar
- Future fashion visions
- Bjorg Jewelry headless
- OutsaPop DIY shoulder wrap - MissMix April column
- OutsaPop Lego-earrings
- Stud overdose - not happening to me
- This weeks Etsy steampunk fashion finds
- Dujour Eco Fashion Magazine
- Swedish Eco fashion
- DIY Gaultier tie tee tutorial
- Eco Nouveau fashion show at LA Fashion Week
- OutsaPop Lego bow-ties available at Kierrätystehdas
- Central Saint Martins Fall 2009 runway show
- SANS
- DIY Marc Jacobs Purse-on-a-purse
- Victim Fashion Street DIY inspiration
- Circle shoulders
- DIY Jose Castro leather scale dress
- Trashion work in progress - The Galliano Social Ar...
- DIY inspiration from Basbousa
- Lizzie Fortunato fabric jewelry
- The Vuitton Fall 2009 bunny ears
- Handy stitching - repair mend
- Sometimes I hate extra small
- Hairy business
- Stylish headgear
- Dress lamps by Pauliina Seppälä
- OutsaPop worn by StyleBubble
- Fernanda Pereira design genious
- Inspiration from Pixie Market
- Knotted boots
- DIY Hexagonal Stacking Boxes
- DIY Margiela sandal booties
- DIY Scarf dress tutorial by Sue
- DIY fringe shoulder shirt
- DIY unravelled summerknits
- DIY padded envelopes from reclaimed materials
- Chain gang
- The inspiring Mr. Castro
- Jaeha Summer 0809 collection inspiration
- Helmi Sirola fabric illustrations
- The mysterious fabric burning test
- You so funky
- DIY idea - Marc Jacobs jacket-corset-belt
- DIY idea - Stolen Girlfriends Club safetypin dress
- My peplum obsession
- Wunderkind Fall 2009 collection inspiration
- Inspiration from IDEËN Fall 2009 collection
-
▼
April
(
63
)
Read about:
- DIY
- Jewelry
- Outi Pyy
- T-shirt
- accessories
- beads
- bleached
- book
- bustier
- button
- cape
- cardigan
- chains
- clothes
- collar
- collection
- consumption
- corset
- crafts
- crochet
- customized
- cut
- denim
- design
- designer
- dress
- dye
- earrings
- eco
- editorial
- embroidery
- etsy
- fabric
- fabric printing
- fashion
- feathers
- fringe
- harness
- hats
- home
- housut
- how-to
- inspiration
- interior
- lace
- leather
- outsapop
- painted
- pants
- patchwork
- reconstruction
- refashion
- ribbons
- safetypin
- secondhand
- sewing
- shirt
- shoes
- skirt
- studs
- styling
- trashion
- tutorial
Really really good!! Are you going to tell us how to make it?!
ReplyDeletexxx,
Tiffany
:) Of course. Give me time after the recycle fair and I´ll make a photo tutorial!
ReplyDeleteOoooh, I love it! So cute, I bet it looks even more fab on a real person, lol! Great idea for all those old ugly neckties in trift stores.
ReplyDeleteI was wondering where the 5th picture is from (the military style skirt and top), from last post. I saw that outfit in a Japanese magazine a few days ago and LOVE IT! Obviously I couldnt read what the brand was but here it is on your blog! Cool!
If you have time, could you be doll and reply on my blog comment? Thanks so much!! Can't wait to see pictures from the fair!
<3<3<3
Nice and Shiny: You cloud be right. I read also a couple of asian fashion blogs and I have no idea where I found this image. I always credit the images if I remember the source.
ReplyDeleteWas there something else you had asked for? I tried to find another comment from you, but no luck. Sorry. What was it about?!
Really nice work =) You always make old ties look so lovely! I have collected old ties but never have time to make anything of them...
ReplyDeleteI just wondered about the military outfit, thats it :)
ReplyDelete<3<3<3