I reguraly browse webshops to find inspiration for DIY projects.
Pixie Market is one of my favorites as they carry loads of fashion goodies from many creative labels. Just a reminder that whenever I present works from non-handcrafted labels or indie labeld, it´s for inspration only. I just feel silly paying 200 dollars (+ shipping) for something I obviously can make myself. It´s like putting money in the bank. Here´s what caught my eye this time:
Large jersey tank dress decorated with fringes,
White Trumpet.






Fernanda Pereira black neck piece ruffles neck piece with 3 detachable bows and snap button closure. (She has a very
cool blog btw!!! I immediately added it to my Bloglovin list)


Marios One of a kind- vintage silk scarf back top. Top has tee like front with raw edge neck and armholes, and vintage silk scarf back.






All images from
Pixie Market.
No comments:
Post a Comment