
High waisted jeans and skirts are not exactly news in the fashion front, but I´m not always looking for the next trend. I´m also intrested in styles and looks that will last for many seasons as carry-over trends is a form of sustainable fashion. Found these lovely skirts from Berliner Sisi Wasabi Fall 2009 collection. I´m feeling I should get my classic pencil skirt pattern and add 20cm (4 inches) to the waist since these skirts look they are here to stay!

I adore your blog...so I'm tagging you...I hope you decide to play along...and in the meantime I'm making myself a pair of those brilliant leggings. :)
ReplyDeleteHere are the rules:
* Link to the person who tagged you
* Post the rules on your blog
* Write 7 random things about yourself
* Tag 7 people at the end of your post and link to them
* Let each person know they've been tagged
Thanks!! I have all ready writen my random things. You can find it here:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.outsapop.com/2009/01/six-random-things-about-me.html