
These genious shopping bags made from clear plastic office file pockets. They are sewn together with a regular home sewing machine and you can decorate them with some magazine clippings. Etsy sellers note: This is the perfect (and fast!) stylish way to make bags for your DIY goods. Plastic file pockets are available propably from any recycling centre in your area. They will propably give some for free if you ask :) And if they have a company logo on them that you don´t want to be seen, just print a stickker with your details ext. and paste it over the logo. Simple as 1,2,3.
For more creative packing, visit Crafty Packages Group in Flickr.
I cannot remember anymore where on the net I first spotted these images. If you know who has originally made them, please let me know and I will credit you on this post.

No comments:
Post a Comment