Clothes are not the only thing that can be customized. With spraypainting, drawing and painting you are able to create very unique effects to your footwear. If you think painting is too much for you you can always visit Etsy to buy someone elses custom works.
Miss Bunny has some of the grooviest custom footwear around. She also has a shop in Etsy. I adore her designs and style.
Also the works of NDeur shoes is quite amazing! Etsy shop at ndeurshoes.etsy.com.
And have you seen these babies from Sergio Rossi SS2008 collection. Worth too much in retail at my wages, so I guess I have to make something similar myself. I also love the zipper heel, but I think it might be too much for my sewing machine :))



I particularly love the razor blade shoes. Fabulous post! Reminds me of the bag and shoes that you spray painted with auto paint. Very Inspiring. I LOVE your blog; you keep me full of ideas and always wanting to try something new. Drop by and visit me sometime. :)
ReplyDeleteKiitoksena hyvin mielenkiintoisesta blogistasi, minulla on jotain blogissani sinulle, OutsaPop!
ReplyDeleteI love all of them! I neeeed some.
ReplyDelete