diy trend - hair barrette



I grew up to my teens in the late 80´s and early 90´s. It has been nice to see some of the fashion trends from that era coming back to mainstream fashion. The latest thing I´ve seen is the classic hair barrette. I saw it at Love Aesthetics blog and judging from the comments, they loved it. I remember it being actually quite practical. You could pull your hair back in seconds and there were a multitude of different looks to choose from if you had more time. This is the perfect accessory for windy cities and it can be used as decoration if you don´t prefer to use any jewelry. Back in the day barrettes were a popular DIY project, so I predict this accessory will be back. On the streets, cheap chain fashion shops and DIY fashion blogs. I will make mine our of recycled materials of course, probably from leather. You can source all the materials from second hand stores for a few bucks.










Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment