Presentation is everything


Tabloid magazines and tv shops love "before and after" images. Recycle fashions can benefit much from this type of photography as it demonstrates very clearly the potential in "ugly" things that can be transformed to beauty. Shannon & South does it just the way it should.


Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

4 comments:

  1. How interesting.... Invite you to visit my give away would love you participate...
    xxx
    stephaniehadrath.blogspot.com
    shbyhadrath.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I just found your blog and I think it's pretty amazing, well structured and with a lot of inspiring posts:)
    If you want we can follow each other, I would be very glad to have you as my new friend!:X
    I also have an amazing GIVEAWAY on my blog, please check it out:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these. I was actually planning on cutting up a broken red leather purse into bow tie necklaces. Great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete