Sheer skirts have been big for seasons now. But they are not for everybody. I for one have always been a little shy to let people see above my knees. This is why I think this Stella McCartney and Roberto Cavalli inspired sheer skirt detail tutorial by Matter of Style is quite genious. It is modern and does not show that much. Bravo!
Bloglovin
Blog Archive
Read about:
- DIY
- Jewelry
- Outi Pyy
- T-shirt
- accessories
- beads
- bleached
- book
- bustier
- button
- cape
- cardigan
- chains
- clothes
- collar
- collection
- consumption
- corset
- crafts
- crochet
- customized
- cut
- denim
- design
- designer
- dress
- dye
- earrings
- eco
- editorial
- embroidery
- etsy
- fabric
- fabric printing
- fashion
- feathers
- fringe
- harness
- hats
- home
- housut
- how-to
- inspiration
- interior
- lace
- leather
- outsapop
- painted
- pants
- patchwork
- reconstruction
- refashion
- ribbons
- safetypin
- secondhand
- sewing
- shirt
- shoes
- skirt
- studs
- styling
- trashion
- tutorial

Such a cool idea!! I love the sheer skirts, but were affraid to try it! This might be the right solution!
ReplyDeletewww.minisaska.blogspot
so simple, yet so cool - very Stella McCartney SS2013
ReplyDeletehttp://hypemyhip.blogspot.com/
Simple and classy!
ReplyDeletex http://fashialies.blogspot.nl/
I'm so happy you like it! Thanks for sharing it! :D
ReplyDelete