Anyone who has ever been to my home knows that I love to organize things in jars. They look nice and it enables me to see all the small stuff that I have in store. Torie Jayne made a tutorial on how you can decorate them by gluing small toys on the jar lid and then painting it to match your decor. And don´t just use animals on the cover but any small toys like legos or toy cars. Cool project for your craft space, kitchen or children's room! Below also some other projects that you can make with jars.
Photos: Torie Jayne Flickr and Pinterest.
Large jars make beautiful candle holders (with sand).
DIY hanging jar lamp by BootsNGus









I love it!
ReplyDeleteI love how jars with not that much work can look great!! :Dxx
ReplyDeleteI love these colorful jars :)
ReplyDeleteWe collect so many jars in our house and are always looking for new ways to use them. This is such a cute idea!
ReplyDeleteI love your blog! I have a DIY blog as well, if you would like to take a look: holehpocket.blogspot.com
Oh I just love those jars :o <3
ReplyDelete