Bloglovin
Blog Archive
Read about:
- DIY
- Jewelry
- Outi Pyy
- T-shirt
- accessories
- beads
- bleached
- book
- bustier
- button
- cape
- cardigan
- chains
- clothes
- collar
- collection
- consumption
- corset
- crafts
- crochet
- customized
- cut
- denim
- design
- designer
- dress
- dye
- earrings
- eco
- editorial
- embroidery
- etsy
- fabric
- fabric printing
- fashion
- feathers
- fringe
- harness
- hats
- home
- housut
- how-to
- inspiration
- interior
- lace
- leather
- outsapop
- painted
- pants
- patchwork
- reconstruction
- refashion
- ribbons
- safetypin
- secondhand
- sewing
- shirt
- shoes
- skirt
- studs
- styling
- trashion
- tutorial





OMG!! This is absolutely awesome, great job!! Customizing shoes are one of my favorite DIY's, actually I did a pair of sandals this week. This is so inspiring, I think I'll use this technique for some project (I still don't know what...)
ReplyDeletexxx
Sylvia
www.daretodiy.com
Wow... gorgeous post ...so interesting !!!
ReplyDeleteInvite you to my give away !!!
xxx
stephaniehadrath.blogspot.com
shbyhadrath.blogspot.com
amazing! luv it too much!
ReplyDeleteI have a DIY version of Susan boots by Chloé
http://nomeeparafracos.wordpress.com/2012/04/13/diy-susan-boots/
One of the best DIY articles I've seen in my life!! Great :)
ReplyDelete