I have used MOO-cards as my business cards for years, ever since I found them via Flickr and loved them. You can have any image you like printed onto the cards. Make the perfect to-remember-you-by in business and crafting world. MOO gave me 3 sets of 100 business cards to give to you guys. So.. All you need to do is to become a fan in OutsaPop Trashion Facebook group and post on the wall the image you´d like to have printed on the cards. I´ll randomly select the three winners in two weeks time.
Good luck.
Photos via and via.

Hi I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award.
ReplyDeletehttp://guyanesesista.blogspot.com/2012/02/first-award-versatile-blogger-yay-me.html
Hi! I liked your page as Katarina Stimac and I am also following you as my blog page La Passion pour la fashion.
ReplyDeleteI am looking to make my first business cards for my blog, so fingers crossed that I win this I need it badly! :)
La Kat
ohmygosh this is so cool! love these, definitely entering :)
ReplyDeletewww.styleinterplay.com
Who's the winner?
ReplyDeleteThe winners are: Kasia Kita Madry, Lili Tóth and Mariann Lévai. They have been notified via Facebook. Congratulations!!
ReplyDelete