The DI$COUNT chicks are opening a web shop this week! Finally. I´d love to buy some of their customized radness. These t-shirts are just a taste of what´s coming. Vintage print tees with tie dye coloring, safetypins and other DI$COUNT styled details. DIY or buy.
Even though I´m not a huge fan of super colorful tie dye, these rainbow babies are creeping into my style and wardrobe as they are an essential part of the new wave hippie trend. Maybe I should make myself a few but take them one step further and unravel the back... Ohh yesssss.
Via DI$COUNT and Noir XXX.
Cool looks! Very creative
ReplyDeletehiya loving your blog and posts the tie dye is the best post so far i think? i was just wondering if you could give me some feed back on my blog? you have a wonderful following and i know are blogs are not the same but can you tell me the positives and negatives of my blog?
ReplyDeleteid love to invite you to visit my blog http://euqinom7.blogspot.com
Loving the funkyness! I'm also jealous of her awesome hair!
ReplyDeleteThey are so twisted!
ReplyDeletehaha, amazing ideas for a diy project. love it ;)
ReplyDeleteAwesome t-shirts.
ReplyDelete