I´ve had some mixed feelings about turbans in the past years. They seem to suit long haired girls (with delicate face features) perfectly, but I have not found them good for me as I have short hair. Moohoop made a tutorial on how to tie a long scraf to a turban. It looks supergood. Maybe scarfs worn as turbans still have space in my wardrobe.
How to tie a turban
I´ve had some mixed feelings about turbans in the past years. They seem to suit long haired girls (with delicate face features) perfectly, but I have not found them good for me as I have short hair. Moohoop made a tutorial on how to tie a long scraf to a turban. It looks supergood. Maybe scarfs worn as turbans still have space in my wardrobe.
Bloglovin
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(
465
)
-
▼
May
(
30
)
- Stone Cold Fox Summer 2011
- Scarf shirt
- Úna Burke sculptural leather
- BARBARA MARTELLO
- New shirts!
- Second hand trend - Sheer robes
- Scars and stripes
- Channeling Keith Haring in footwear
- Refit
- On the fringe
- Slash
- DIY elastic band bra top
- Sexy back
- Bitching REMADE
- Moth treatment
- DIY Ashish zipper back dress
- DIY bra bustier
- How to tie a turban
- Party house
- Kayla Hadlington!
- Mohawk
- Edun Summer 2011 collection
- Collar bling
- Zip it
- Tasselhoff
- deEPOCA Vintage
- Anarchist
- Fringe this!
- We ain't born typical
- Black Pyramid Vintage GIVEAWAY
-
▼
May
(
30
)
Read about:
- DIY
- Jewelry
- Outi Pyy
- T-shirt
- accessories
- beads
- bleached
- book
- bustier
- button
- cape
- cardigan
- chains
- clothes
- collar
- collection
- consumption
- corset
- crafts
- crochet
- customized
- cut
- denim
- design
- designer
- dress
- dye
- earrings
- eco
- editorial
- embroidery
- etsy
- fabric
- fabric printing
- fashion
- feathers
- fringe
- harness
- hats
- home
- housut
- how-to
- inspiration
- interior
- lace
- leather
- outsapop
- painted
- pants
- patchwork
- reconstruction
- refashion
- ribbons
- safetypin
- secondhand
- sewing
- shirt
- shoes
- skirt
- studs
- styling
- trashion
- tutorial
...Or you can buy a ready-tied one from ShopCurious
ReplyDeleteThis post is awesome cause first, I love her so much but since she moves to Tumblr, it's so hard to catch up on her. Second, I have so many huge scarfs and don't know what to do with it. Third, like you said, I love turban and my hair is short.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, thank you <333
I have a million scarves and I've always wanted to try this this...but I don't think I could pull it off :(
ReplyDeleteYes!Yes!Yes, kiitos tästä!!
ReplyDelete